Workshop Submission and Guidelines
CAI 2024 invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The workshop program aims to facilitate structured discussions on specialised topics, fostering an active exchange of ideas amongst the participants. We welcome members of the AI community to submit workshop proposals for review across a wide range of AI applications and verticals, but not limited to:
- AI and Education
- AI and Sustainability
- AI in Healthcare and Life Science
- AI in Metaverse
- AI in Multi-agents and Robotic Systems
- Foundation Models and Generative AI
- Industrial AI
- Resilient and Safe AI
- Societal Implications of AI
The workshops could vary in length from 0.5 day to 1 day. Proposers are encouraged to develop the format in a way that promotes fruitful discussions and active knowledge exchange.
Workshop proposals should be emailed electronically as a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Each proposal should include:
1. A call for contributions, including a brief introduction and a list of relevant topic areas.
2. A preliminary workshop format and a proposed schedule, including the desired length of the workshop.
3. An estimate of the audience size.
4. A tentative list of program committee members.
5. A list of similar workshops held in recent years (if any) and their relationship to the proposed workshop.
6. Names, email addresses, and affiliations of the organising committee members.
7.Primary contact for the organising committee(s).
8. Brief CVs of the organising committee members.
The selection will be based on the scientific and technical appeal of the workshop topic, the quality of the proposal, the potential to attract the interest of IEEE CAI attendees, the experience of the organising committee, and overall balance in the workshop program.
The organisers of accepted workshops must be responsible to:
- Set up a workshop website.
- Advertise the workshop and issue a Call For Participation.
- Organise the review process.
- Determine the final program content.
- Work closely with the IEEE CAI 2024 Workshop Co-Chairs to ensure a successful and smooth delivery of the workshop.
For any queries, please reach out to the IEEE CAI 2024 at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your innovative workshop proposals!
IEEE CAI 2024 Program Co-Chairs
Rosa SO, Jing Feng ZHANG, Joey ZHOU